Divine Design !

Many of us struggle to accept ourselves. Either we don’t like the way we look or we’re unhappy with our abilities. Comparing ourselves with others only makes matters worse. Before long, we feel substandard and begin doubting our worth.

Scripture says that knowing the truth sets us free (   John 8:32). In this case, knowing the truth sets us free to be who God made us to be. So, what is that truth? God divinely designed each one of us. “You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb” (Psalm 139:13).
 We might feel tempted to say, “Why, then, did You knit me with frizzy hair and no musical abilities?” But let’s not do this. It only leads to further discontent. Instead, let’s respond as the psalmist did. “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well” (verse 14).
Let’s trust that God made no mistakes when He designed us, and let’s tell Him so. God created Adam and said, “It is very good.” He says the same about you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for a Life Partner !?

Hope deffered !

My Daddy !